DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED TO 30 May 2014.
“Water IDEAS” Conference
Authors are invited to present papers dealing with any of the following water related topics :
- Smart water networks;
- Innovative data driven technologies;
- Water Loss Management;
- Leakage detection technologies;
- Pressure Management;
- Energy Management in Water Distribution Systems;
- Demand Management;
- Automatic Meter Reading;
- Water engineering solutions for smart, liveable and sustainable cities;
- Systems modeling, optimization and decision support;
- Asset management and performance modeling;
- Performance Indicators for water distribution;
- Demand forecasting, leakage and energy management;
- Real time monitoring, modeling, prediction control and data management issues;
- Impacts of climate change on urban water management;
- Sustainable urban water management;
- Advances in sensors, instrumentation and communications technologies;
- Data management including SCADA and GIS;
- Security, reliability and resilience;
- Case studies and practical applications;
- Smart water use and Water Recycling at Building level;
- Research on smart water use at Building level.
The aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of the highest quality, reflecting a wide range of international experiences.
You are invited to submit an extended abstract, in English, of up to 800 words in Microsoft Word format.
Please headline your text with the following information:
- Title of presentation
- Authors names and affiliations
- Three key words (to help with easy identification)
- Contact person’s name, email, address and phone
Abstracts must be received
by 30 April 2014 EXTENDED TO 30 May 2014.via email at: email@example.com
All authors will be notified as to whether their abstracts have been accepted or not by 10 June 2014.
Please note that your presentation will be included in the program and in the proceedings only if at least one author register for the conference before 10 July 2014.
Paper template: Template for Paper submission (paper must not exceed 10 pages)
Water IDEAS 2014 Conference proceedings will be published on a pen-drive (or CD) and distributed to the partecipants. Possibly, they will be available on the conference web site as well. Selected papers will be considered for publication by “Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems Journal”.